He relapsed and was using for a few days or weeks or months or whatever. Then he decided to stop. He went into withdrawals and what I witness was that wild eyed panic and despair of withdrawal. I also think it is possible that he got some bad shit laced with who knows what. I would say he took a sub yesterday morning or before he went to bed and woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed. I wonder how long this will last?
He really scared me, he was twitching like he had a tick and his eyes were darting back and forth. He looked so anxious I was scared to leave him alone. I was doing a mental checklist of options I had for getting him admitted into a mental hospital. I learned several things:
- I have no idea what I would do if he really was out of control and raging in my house.
- I don’t know the first thing about getting him admitted against his will.
- I was close to losing it too, we could share a room in the looney bin.
- Addiction Sucks…Okay I knew that already but it is still newsworthy.
- My other children are scared of J when he looks like the Alien and so am I.
….AND THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Be sure to tune in next week and see J’s mom stick her head in the oven.