on Facebook. One thing I am grateful for each day…
- I am grateful that my husband and I still love and enjoy each others company.
- I am grateful that my daughter L shares a part of her life with me each day…a text, a recipe, a phone call or just a funny twitter. They mean so much to me.
- I am grateful that my youngest daughter is involved in a sport I love and both of us are happy to be a part of it.
- I am grateful my parents are still a part of my life and they still ADORE my children!
- I am grateful for two little furry friends who bring me great joy everyday….even when they drive me crazy. Tucker and Lola!
- I am thankful for my friends…at work, cheer, new and old.
- I am thankful for chocolate…enough said.
- I am thankful for coffee…like really I am.
- I am thankful for my little boy. Who makes me feel young and brings great joy to my life. My mischievous little man of few words…I love you.
At some point I need to be thankful for my J but I just don’t know what to say… He was my first child…we use to call him the test child. We were so young. J was literally the first baby I ever held. We were on a fast learning curve. J was a quiet child who felt things deeply. His friends meant everything to him. No matter how hard we tried, sports was not going to be his “thing” and we were okay with that. He was on the Lego Team in middle school and the Robotics team in high school. He loved the computer and video games. He learned to play the guitar very easily and it always brought him a little happiness when things were bad.
Some where on this journey I let him down…