The college girl is umm…heading off to college. We actually bought her a new car…a cute little Mazda 3. She named her Bellatrix. I am not sure why but we have always named all of our cars, and actually refer to them as Sadie, Yvette, Kira and now Bellatrix. (Can you guess what kind of cars they are?) LOL She wanted a white car so the red Alabama decal looked good on it??? She is so funny. Like for real, she cracks me up and always brightens my day. I am going to miss her so much it hurts my heart just thinking about it. She will miss me too, she just doesn’t know it yet.
Things that are weighing heavy on my mind:
- She will be sooooooo far away. No direct flights so at least two plane trips or a 16 hour drive!
- Just her and I are driving to Alabama from NJ. I have only driven from North Jersey to the Jersey Shore on a handful of occasions. Now we are driving 16 hours AWAY!!!! Two years ago was the first time I threw money in a toll! Everyone just say a quick little prayer that we don’t end up in Tijuana or worse Bismark.
- She will be all alone. No close friends and NO FAMILY.
- Did I mention how much I will miss her?
- Lola and Tucker will miss her…BAd!
- Who will pick up my little ones when I can’t get there in time?
- We went shopping. It was fun and distressing all at the same time! Who new it could cost so much?
I DON’T WANT HER TO GO! Bad things happened when J went off to college. Who’s to say the same thing won’t happen again!!!! We are leaving on August 11th do you think it is to late to tell her she can’t go? :o)