The landscaper that J works with has not called J into work for more than a week. I am sad and confused. There are several circumstances that could be influencing J’s lack of employment:
- J did a crappy job and he is not interested in J working for him again.
- J did not work in a timely manner.
- Possibly landscaper boss/friend (I will call K) can not pay J for the work he has already done, as he owes him for several weeks. It is a very new business.
- K’s father is critically ill. He needs a liver transplant and is in and out of the hospital a lot. K helps care for him when ever possible.
- K is considering donating his liver and is putting work on hold.
K has not returned calls or texts. I am embarrassed to say that I called and texted him too and he also not returned any of my messages. I have known K since he was a small child and this is really not like him. If he is firing J he needs to step up and tell him because J WILL NEED TO GET ANOTHER JOB ASAP. Idle hands are the devils tools…not to mention he has bills to pay. J really loves this job. I am not really sure why? He says he feels a sense of accomplishment and he is tired after a hard days work. J has never looked better. He has lost the ghostly grey color of an addict, and his hair is lightening up. He is in fact a beautiful peachy golden color and looking very fit. I tried to get a picture up but I evidently need a “How To Send a Picture From An iphone Book for Dummies” ?
I really am worried about all this free time.